Thursday, September 6, 2007

630 Open Source Word Processor: OpenOffice.org

Message no. 630[Branch from no. 627] Posted by Thomas Culhane (1311520071) on Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:09pm Subject: Re: help!!!

Don't panic Michelle! You can use your word processing program and stick pictures in that, or you can use your blog or my space or you can download a free program that works exactly like Powerpoint called "OpenOffice" from http://openoffice.org. They have a PC and a Mac version, and it contains a great word processor and a power point program and an excel spreadsheet program and a database program. It is the free equivalent of Microsoft Office. check it out!

Hope that helps!

Class, I will be departing for the Sinai desert tomorrow for a couple of days, so I won't have internet access. Can you guys help each other out while I'm away? I'd appreciate it. I will read all your relational summaries when I get back!

Thanks!

The Captain (and Tenile).

No comments: