Saturday, August 25, 2007

11 Sharing pictures with us!

Message no. 11 Posted by Thomas Culhane (1311520071) on Monday, January 22, 2007

2:19am

Subject: Sharing pictures with us!

Hi guys,

Please note that when you post a discussion message, you can attach pictures using the "Attach file" button below. Another way to do it is to embed them in an html file, if you know how to do that. That way they will appear in the middle of discussion post, like this:

To do that, what I do is upload a picture to my blog, then copy the html code out of my blog and paste it into this discussion space. That way I don't have to write any code myself!

(The above is a googlemap picture of the neighborhood in Chicago where I grew up. I was a couple of blocks north of the Museum of Science and Industry, where the World's Fair in the late 1800s took place. I called it "the Museum of Science and Interesting". A beautiful place to grow up!)

No comments: